The Curmudgeon's Creed
- I recognize that everyone is entitled to my opinion.
- I am duty bound to point out the shortcomings of humanity whenever said shortcoming is observed,
therefore, I will offer free advice on any subject, whether asked for or not.
- I refuse to practice political correctness and will denounce it at every opportunity.
- Should my wisdom be ignored, I will terminate the discussion with this mantra:
"You can think what you think and be wrong or...
you can think what I think and be right".
- IMPORTANT: I will NEVER use my Curmudgeon power against anyone who earns
less than $15.00/hr. I recognize that these people have enough trouble in their lives
without me correcting them.